{what i'm loving wednesday}

  Happy Wednesday! I don't know about you, but I just love this time of the year! Football, fall decorations, the scents of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg filling up your home, cooler weather, and on and on! Here are some of my favorites this week.
 
 
1. Some of my fall decorations in our home. I love any excuse to re-decorate for the season! Most of them I made {which I love getting to do}!
 


 
2. All things at Baby Gap right now. I think I could buy out that store! This is one of my favorite dresses right now for little miss!
 
3. Texas Tech victory over TCU!!!! What a game, so close, but we were able to hold on after a 3rd overtime! Let's keep wrecking 'em Tech!   
 
 
4. I'm loving this Pinterest idea I'm going to make for Ella's "school friends"! So cute and super easy!
 
 
5. White chocolate pumpkin covered pretzels. Umm....if you haven't tried these, you NEED to! These are so stinkin' good!
 
 
I think my list could go on and on....but I'll limit it to five favs today! Have a happy day!

No comments :