{weekend recap}

This was officially my first weekend of the summer! I don't think it has set in yet...give it a couple more Mondays! Saturday morning, Ella and I enjoyed a nice long walk together! I'm so excited about getting to use our jogging stroller more frequently now {and trying to use it when it is a little cooler outside...Houston weather, you're already killing me}!


Saturday night, Josh and I enjoyed a date night at the Jimmy Buffett concert! My fifth concert since I've known my parrothead husband! ;) Thanks to Leslie and her hubby {primarily her F-I-L}, we had awesome seats this year! Such a fun night! Jimmy never disappoints, but of all his shows, I think this was my favorite yet!






Sunday, we celebrated my momma's birthday! I can't think of a more gentle, humble, selfless woman than her! Wishing her the best yet and many many more! I could get use to having Gigi's cupcakes after each Sunday lunch! ;)


Oh happy day, sweet friends!
   

No comments :