{mom}

I can't think of anything better than having the title of "mommy".  It is a title I've wanted since I was a little girl.  I'm so excited for this Sunday...not only will we be dedicating our precious baby to the Lord, but I'll be celebrating my very first Mother's Day.  What an honor!  I'm so thankful the Lord chose me to be Ella's mommy.



That being said, I know Mother's Day can be a very hard day for many women.  Women who so desire to be a mother or never had the opportunity to do so.  I know there are women who are so deperately trying to have a baby.  I'm sure you have someone in mind already.  I also think of many women who serve as mother figures.  I am so very grateful that we have these women in our world.  Whatever role you play, I pray Sunday is a special day for you {and that you can help make it special for someone else}!  

On a lighter note...here are some of my favorite "top momisms"! 


1. Why? Because I said so, that's why!
2. I'm going to give you until the count of three!
3. I don't know is NOT an answer.
4. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
5. I would never have talked to my mother like that.
6. I'm not running a taxi service.
7. If everyone jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?
8. Someday your face will freeze like that.
9. It hurts me more than it hurts you!
10. Bob, Sue, Joe, Fido...whatever your name is....


Happy Day!



No comments :