Oh my goodness, yumminess! I can just taste Spring with this kind of recipe. This can be prepared the day before, or the day of, either way, it is sure to please whomever partakes! Happy Tasty Tuesday!
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 (8-oz.) goat cheese log
- 1 (8-oz.) French bread baguette, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1. Combine and finely chop first 4 ingredients. Roll cheese log evenly in herb mixture; wrap in plastic wrap. Chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Drizzle baguette slices with olive oil. Gently press slices into 24 muffin cups in muffin pans.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 7 to 9 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Remove from oven; let cool in pans 5 minutes.
- 4. Spread goat cheese into baguette cups; top with sun-dried tomatoes and basil leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Southern Living.